The US Postsecondary Education segment, as defined in this report, was sized at $19.3 billion in 2007, representing 8.2% growth over 2006. Its three subsegments: content, technology, and institutional services: consist of a wide spectrum of markets at different levels of maturity, consolidation, supplier competition, and projected growth. Annual growth for the industry has been on a steady incline as strong postsecondary institutional spending patterns have continued to support new suppliers and evolving markets. This report focuses on essential data and analysis providing an in-depth view into the US Postsecondary Education segment.
This report also provides:
- Size and market share of each of the top 10 suppliers in each subsegment: content, technology, and institutional services;
- Detailed analysis of the three subsegments, including sizes and growth rates;
- Analysis of significant issues facing suppliers and their markets;
- Trends and market dynamics influencing the segment’s evolution;
- A table listing nearly 450 suppliers to the Postsecondary Education segment, by subsegment;
- Essential actions for companies in the Postsecondary Education segment.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.