Canalys, a UK-based firm, has displayed rapid growth over the last two years - 50% in 2006 and 45% in 2007. In 2007 the company’s revenue was â‚¬6.1 million ($8.4 million). Canalys offers syndicated services, data modules, consulting, reports, and events for the IT & Telecom Market Research vendor community. Its focus is on channels, mobile, IPTV, and new technologies: especially in the area of convergence. Earlier this year Canalys announced Candefero, a new and interesting approach to encourage and reward panel participation for channel partners in the IT market. The company has created a platform to gather research; it rewards channel partners by giving them points to exchange for free research.
This report contains:
- Company highlights, including product offerings and company revenue by geographic region and business line;
- Details of Canalys’ competitive landscape, with examples of competitors and an analysis of market opportunities and threats;
- Factors that make Canalys unique;
- A company at a glance table with key facts about Canalys including revenue growth, number of employees, and business models;
- Essential actions for publishers and information providers.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.