The education industry is dynamic, with varying degrees of investment activity across the K-12 and Postsecondary Education segments. This report summarizes education market investment and acquisition activity during the 2007 calendar year and provides a snapshot view of historical transaction trends and future dynamics. Companies, organizations, and investors involved in education can use this report to monitor the flow of investment dollars across subsegments in K-12 and postsecondary education, while also comparing historical activity and understanding future trends.
The report provides:
- Outsell data about the amount and distribution of private investment in the education industry in total, and in the K-12 and postsecondary segments;
- Data about the number of M&A transactions and IPOs for the education market overall, and for the K-12 and postsecondary segments;
- Comparison of K-12 and postsecondary private investment activity and M&A activity from 2002-2007;
- Data and details about private investment and M&A transactions in K-12 and postsecondary education;
- Essential actions for companies, organizations and investors in the education market.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.