The introduction of hosted speech and outbound IVR services is helping vendors scale up the value stack in a rapidly commoditizing and price-competitive hosted IVR market. Enterprises are choosing this model for scalable solutions when they have high call volumes, to minimize CapEx and where they need expertise with developing sophisticated speech projects.
- Analyses the key trends, drivers and inhibitors in the hosted IVR market for DTMF and speech.
- Provides an overview of the industries where hosted IVR is gaining traction and lists typical applications.
- Assesses the leading vendors for hosted IVR and outbound services.
- Assesses the future trends and provides recommendations for hosted IVR vendors.
Hosting is becoming more accepted and this model is gaining traction for IVR. Growth in hosted speech is increasing at a faster rate than for DTMF: speech applications are often complex to develop and enterprises have limited internal expertise meaning that hosting is a more feasible option.
Outbound services are being offered in addition to hosted speech in order to maximize IVR port usage and generate an additional revenue stream for vendors when hosted IVR growth is sluggish. Outbound automated speech services can be used for identification verification to identify the caller before other applications are introduced to the caller.
The current economic climate is helping to drive business for outbound IVR in debt collections. In order to communicate with the rapidly increasing number of customers in debt, loans companies and banks are looking for cheaper alternatives to reach out to customers.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand significant trends in the hosted IVR market in order to plan your go-to-market strategy.
- Learn about the key industries where hosted inbound and outbound services are deployed and discover customers' motivations for investment.
- Gain insight into the global market size and discover Datamonitor's predictions for revenue growth for hosted speech and DTMF.
Report – Reports provide a unique mix of market intelligence, insightful analysis and forecasting based on primary quantitative and qualitative research. A single report will give you the key data and detailed analysis of a market, issue or trend.
Format: PDF & DataPack
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.