Technology markets are changing fast. In this piece, Datamonitor's analyst specializing in Contact Center Markets and Technologies will outline the changes in your market, explain which trends will have the biggest impact, and highlight who will benefit from the fast-paced developments in contact center technology.
- A year's worth of briefings with contact center technology and service providers, systems integrators and end users.
- Global perspective, including mature markets in North America and Europe, as well as emerging markets in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
The economic turmoil that defined 2008 will continue to roil all the way through 2009. For those inside of enterprises in charge of customer interactions, this financial crisis will lead to a tight refocusing on near-term efficiencies.
The largely untapped mid-market will take on a much higher priorityproducts and channels will change to reflect this new target market.
In 2009, with a gloomy economic outlook hovering over the entire year, many companies will revert to a more conservative stance and will focus on retaining the customers they already have, and cross-selling and upselling to those customers when possible.
Reasons to Purchase
- Identify the trends that will drive purchasing in a slower contact center market.
- Target marketing towards messages that truly resonate with enterprises looking for belt-tightening efficiencies.
- Enhance penetration of the mid-market by understanding the needs of smaller enterprises.
Brief – Briefs are concise overviews of niche topics Briefs offer a more focused look at a niche subject and serve to keep you up to date with the latest market and competitive developments. Often we'll tackle an issue from an unexpected and controversial viewpoint, providing you with a source of fresh and independent thinking.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.