Datamonitor's IVR Decision Matrix report explores the competitive dynamics within the IVR market and helps businesses select a vendor based on its technology strength, reputation among customers, and impact in the market. Datamonitor provides a complete view of vendor capabilities and advises on those you should explore, consider and, most importantly, shortlist.
- Provides an overview of the most important trends affecting the IVR market and influencing its competitive dynamics.
- Delivers a comparison of IVR vendors in terms of their technology, user sentiment and market impact.
- Presents a detailed view of each vendor's IVR portfolio, as well as providing advice on the suitability of these offerings.
- Vendors covered include: Aspect, Avaya, Cisco, Convergys / Intervoice, Genesys, Holly Connects, Nortel, Syntellect / Envox and Voxeo.
The advent of VoiceXML, the open standard for IVR and next-generation IVR platforms, is helping businesses to re-evaluate the strategic value of IVR in the enterprise. VoiceXML enables IVR to work in a web services environment through a software-based solution rather than an all-in-one hardware platform.
IVR platforms are becoming commoditized and are increasingly being sold bundled with larger contact center suites. Furthermore, vendors are providing more areas of the IVR solution stack from open-standards-based platforms, development tools, applications, services and hosting. The last few years have witnessed a number of mergers and acquisitions.
Moving forward, vendors are likely to be focusing on providing adaptable deployment options, supporting a wide range of applications and offering greater pricing flexibility. There is likely to be an increase in the uptake of hosted and hybrid IVR solutions as enterprises assess CAPEX and OPEX in the current economic downturn.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the key trends in the IVR market and assess the competitive dynamics.
- Gain detailed knowledge of the leading IVR vendors' strengths with regards to technology, user sentiment and market impact.
- IT managers will gain valuable insight to improve their IVR strategy and purchasing decisions.
Report – Reports provide a unique mix of market intelligence, insightful analysis and forecasting based on primary quantitative and qualitative research. A single report will give you the key data and detailed analysis of a market, issue or trend.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.