As governments look for ways to provide more personalized public services, they are increasingly looking to Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) to align service delivery with constituent needs. This report provides a technology assessment, evaluation of market impact and exploration of customer sentiment of leading solutions.
- Identifies which technology vendors that government agencies should shortlist when considering the purchase of a CRM solution
- Provides a comparative technology assessment of the CRM solutions offered by leading vendors in the government market
- Identifies which CRM solution providers have the most impact on the government market
- Oracle and RightNow have emerged as the leading solution vendors in the government space
- Lagan, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com offer solutions which are strong challengers to the market leaders
- Consona is emerging as a vendor which governments seeking strategic CRM implementations should explore
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the topography of the competitive landscape for CRM in government
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of leading CRM vendors and their solutions
Report – Reports provide a unique mix of market intelligence, insightful analysis and forecasting based on primary quantitative and qualitative research. A single report will give you the key data and detailed analysis of a market, issue or trend.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.