A strategic blueprint designed to help outsourced contact center players navigate their horizontal function mix through the current recessionary period.
- A description of current market trends related to the delivery of customer service, marketing & sales, technical support and debt collection
- Strategic recommendations on how outsourcers can best deliver different contact center services in the current economic slowdown
- Expert analysis on how to position new and emerging business models across customer service, marketing & sales, technical support and debt collection
Clients will be emphasizing horizontal expertise when they are looking to contract with an outsourced contact center.
End-user retention and cost savings will be very important in terms of marketing & sales delivery, as well as in customer service. Outsourcers must emphasize their capabilities in these areas if they are to win business in the economic slowdown.
Debt collection is likely to emerge as a focus for many outsourcers, especially with consumer credit fallbacks at an all time high. However, growth in this area could be mitigated by tight market conditions in addition to heavy regulation.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand what contact center managers are considering in terms of functions to outsource trough the recessionary period
- Learn what strategies are available for each vertical in order to win business in one or more functions
Report – Reports provide a unique mix of market intelligence, insightful analysis and forecasting based on primary quantitative and qualitative research. A single report will give you the key data and detailed analysis of a market, issue or trend.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.