Worker productivity and business processes are being highly scrutinized and many businesses are becoming more reliant on technology to help improve the bottom line through productivity gains and cost savings. One of these technologies businesses are investing in is voice picking the hands-free technology that uses speech recognition with WMS for order picking activity.
- Market dynamics in the voice picking solution space
- Impact of new technology trends and industry standards in voice picking
- Evolution of voice picking technology
- Snapshot of the competitive landscape in voice picking
Spending is expected to increase as key drivers for investment and trends within the market further materialize creating a more favorable environment for voice picking solutions in the enterprise.
In 2007 the thin client deployment model for voice picking entered the market representing a potential disruptor in this space. Voice picking, for the most part, is implemented on thick clients, where the speech recognition is performed on a mobile computing device.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand key market trends and drivers shaping voice picking solutions in the enterprise.
- Learn of market sizing and forecasts for spending in voice picking solutions from 2008 to 2014.
- Become familiar with key vendor messages and differentiators across major vendors in the market.
Report – Reports provide a unique mix of market intelligence, insightful analysis and forecasting based on primary quantitative and qualitative research. A single report will give you the key data and detailed analysis of a market, issue or trend.
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.