Published by the same trusted team that has been providing vendor-neutral technology evaluations for the past 7 years, the report provides a comprehensive overview of Web Analytics solution providers and best practices. Updated for 2009, the bulk of the report entails comparative evaluations of 20 Web Analytics solutions offerings.
The Web Analytics Report (Enterprise Edition, Site License) is ideal for those looking to develop a business-driven Web Analytics strategy, or who are considering selecting Web Analytics technology and require unbiased technical assessments, or who simply need a comprehensive guide to this complex landscape.
Like other CMS Watch offerings, the Web Analytics does not rank "best" vendors, but instead details the strengths and weaknesses of the various players, identifies their suitability for different use cases, and isolates vendor tendencies that may influence long-term product road maps.
This report addresses several essential issues for an enterprise investigating Web Analytics solutions, including:
- Business-case analysis
- Detailed functional charts explaining essential Web Analytics features
- Implementation advice and best practices
- Head-to-head comparisons of the leading products, with detailed evaluation charts
- When not to use free services like Google Analytics or Yahoo! Analytics
- Critique of new vendors providing video and mobile traffic analytics solutions
- Digital River
- AuriQ Systems
- Lyris HQ
- Amethon Solutions
- Visible Measures
The Web Analytics Report (Enterprise Edition, Site License) can help your team:
- Save time in the selection process
- Create an effective vendor shortlist
- Avoid selecting the wrong product
- Budget more accurately
- Avoid painful setbacks
You should buy the Web Analytics Report (Enterprise Edition, Site License) if you:
- Have budgeted $50k or more per year for analytics software and services, or
- Need to review specialized video- or mobile-oriented analytics solutions, or
- Are considering an analytics strategy that will span differing departments and processes, or
- May require advanced integration with other systems
The Web Analytics Report 2009 comes in two editions: a Basic Edition as well as an Enterprise Edition. A more detailed comparison of the two Web Analytics Report 2009 editions and licensing options (PDF) is available here.
This license is for the Enterprise Edition, Site License (corporate intranet) report.
Other Editions / Licenses Available at itiresearch.com
Basic Edition, Team Use (up to 12 people in your firm)
Basic Edition, Site License (corporate intranet)
Enterprise Edition, Team Use (up to 12 people in your firm)
All reports are delivered within one business day, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.